On today’s episode, Akua Gyamfi, founder of The British Blacklist: online global home for African Caribbean British creative professionals on the Screen and Stage, in Sound and Literature – both up front and behind the scenes. Akua talks candidly about the steps she took to start the company, how she created a ‘viral’ marketing campaign, and so much more.
Listen to full episode on Soundcloud:
Listen/Watch full episode on YouTube:
Contact the British Blacklist on:
- Website: http://thebritishblacklist.co.uk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebritishb…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BritBlacklist
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebritishbl…
And please follow Blacticulate on:
- Website: https://blacticulate.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/blacticulate
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blacticulate
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blacticulate
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2GkDzk0
You’re the best!