Welcome to another episode of Blacticulate: a Black British podcast that features UK young Black professional: where we find out how they do what they do, so you can too.
In today’s episode with Michelle Owusu, Marketing Manager for Channel 4 who tells us how she landed her dream job working for the company, what marketing actually is, the types of resources that keep her up-to-date with the industry, and much more. This episode is really for anyone who would like to know what a Marketer does and the best practices to ensure you can start a career in marketing too.
Contact Michelle on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MichelleShanti
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michelleshanti/
Contact/Support Scene Tv:
- Website: http://scenetv.co.uk/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/scene_tv
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scenetv
And finally, please do leave us a comment/review on Apple podcast (aka iTunes podcast) because it truly helps.
You’re the best!