Péjú Ọshin, a British-Nigerian Arts curator (Young People Programme at the Tate) and educator (Central Saint Martins), joins us to discuss the legacy she’s building as well as the stories that made an impact on her life – like as watching an episode of Judge John Deed where the lawyer dies and consequently stopped her from becoming a lawyer to playing blackjack in college common room and reading Small Island which encouraged her to create spaces for immigrants to feel proud and safe… and so much more.
- Website: https://www.pejuoshin.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pejuoshin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pejuoshin
- ES_Not the Same Smile – Piper Ezz
- ES_Between The Waves – Chris Shards
- ES_Savannah Mountains
And if you liked or disliked this episode, please take the timeout to review it because it really does help us get better.