On today’s episode, Amos Eretusi, co-founder of Proptar: a youth-led social enterprise that provides a pathway for emerging, untapped, BAME and diverse creative talent to the creative industry (yes, they wrote that on their website). That being said, we dive deeper to find out what that really means and how they do it so we can too.
In short this episode is for you if you wish to start a social enterprise business because Amos kindly shares the resources and tools that he used.
Listen to the full episode on YouTube:
Listen to the full episode on Soundcloud:
Contact Amos/Proptar on:
- Website: http://proptar.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/proptar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/proptar
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/proptar
Follow Blacticulate on:
- Website: https://blacticulate.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/blacticulate
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blacticulate
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blacticulate
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2GkDzk0
You’re the best!