Did you know your local council has a growth hub department that’s there to help your enterprise grow? Nor did we until Tobi blessed us with such knowledge.
In this episode we have Tobi, co-founder of digital agency Studio 14, where he speaks to us about how he started from a music background producing music for Wiley (yes, name drop) to being self-taught graphic designer, website developer and eventually co-founding Studio 14 with his brother. This conversation is laced with great how to advice, tips and resources for those looking to start their own business, too.
Contact Tobi Oludayomi on:
– Email: email@example.com
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tobioludayomi/
Contact Studio 14 on:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/studio14online
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/studio14online
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studio14online/
– Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/studio14online
Contact Blacticulate on:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: www.blacticulate.com
– Twitter: twitter.com/Blacticulate
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/Blacticulate/
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/blacticulate/
As always, any feedback (good or bad) is invaluable to us so please do get in touch via email – email@example.com or ‘blacticulate’ on any social media platform.
And please comment/review us on iTunes or simply give us a star rating because it truly helps.
Y’all the best xx